Your My Time Inclusions*:
* My Time expedited check-in and checkout.
* Will receive welcome letter explaining My Time inclusions at check-in.
* Guaranteed access to room by the resort’s check in time of 3:30PM: if the resort is unable to grant access by this time,
a $50 resort credit will be allocated to room**
* Early check-in and late checkout based on availability
* One category room upgrade at check in for Garden View, Pool View and Partial Ocean Room (5 night minimum stay is
required and is based on availability December 22nd – January 05th)
* Voucher for a welcome amenity from the Deli Corner
* Bottle of water and cold towel on day of arrival
Additional My Time Inclusions*:
* Daily My Time Happy Hour at Tiki Bar from 3:00-6:00PM:
* (USD20.00 per person, per day package (does not include taxes
and gratuities, No Cash Payment-room charge only):
* Choice of one appetizer and two special cocktails
* 10% off all alcoholic beverages at Tiki Bar during business hours (not valid 6:00-8:00PM)
* 10% off all food purchases from the Tiki Grill between 2:00-8:00PM
* 25% off dinner entree at Tiki Terrace Restaurant (per person, per day)
* 20% Discount of breakfast buffet at Tiki Terrace Restaurant
* Special package for two adults at Kupanaha Magic Dinner Theatre for USD120 plus tax (regularly USD79 plus tax per
adult). Reservation are reccommended
* Special Package for two adults at Legends of Kaanapali Luau for USD150.00 plus tax (Regular USD105 plus tax per person)
* USD50.00 Dining credit for Gerard's Restaurant (one per room, per stay)
*All My Time offers are provided by our third party suppliers to My Time customers and are subject to availability. My Time and any third party supplier may (in their sole discretion) substitute any of the offers for any other offer that is available for similar or no face value. Room upgrade based on supplier discretion and availability. All offers have no cash value, are not combinable with any other offers and are not transferable. Any offers not used have no surrender value and are not redeemable for cash. Program can be withdrawn at any time.
**Does not apply to changes to the original room category booked by the customer and made by the customer on property at the time of check-in at the resort.
Located in the heart of Maui's premier resort fronting the flawless 3 mile stretch of world-famous Ka'anapali Beach, and officially recognized as "Hawaii's Most Hawaiian Hotel" and : 1 Best value in Hawaii. With 432 rooms, one main restaurant Tiki Terrace - along with the Tiki Bar and Grill, this is the ideal setting to turn Hawaiian dreams into lifelong memories. Serenades by singing employees Hawaiian regional cuisine second-to-none, complimentary hula show, daily interactive Hawaiian cultural activities, free year round children's program, daily arts and crafts, welcome breakfast and departure kukui lei ceremony add to the value. Enjoy Hawaiian hookipa (hospitality)...aloha at its best!