My Time Inclusions
Your My Time Inclusions*:
* Will receive welcome letter explaining My Time inclusions at check-in.
* Guaranteed access to room by the resort’s check in time of 3:00PM: if the resort is unable to grant access by this time,
a $50 resort credit will be allocated to room**
* Early check-in and late checkout based on availability
* One category room upgrade based on availability at time of arrival (not applicable for cottages or villa guests)
* Welcome drink/cocktail vouchers provided at time of check-in at Lobby Lounge for Mai Tai or Fruit Juice
Additional My Time Inclusions*:
* 15% Discount on Horseback Trail Rides at 8:30AM and 1:30PM
* 10% Discount on North Shore Watershed Shop (per purchases, applicable towards clothing, jewelry, and artwork not applicable to GOpro merchandise or electronics)
* 10% Discount on Food & Beverage at the following restaurants/bars (can be used multiple times):
Pa’akai; North Shore Kula Grill, Hang Ten Bar & GRILL; Surfer, The Bar, Lobby Lounge
* 15% Discount off spa treatments Monday-Thursday between the hours of 11:45AM-3:30PM
* Special My Time golf rates at Fazio and Palmer courses Sunday through Saturday from 12PM-2PM:
Fazio Golf Course $60 per person, per round, reflects $20 savings
Palmer Golf Course $90 per person, per round, reflects $25 savings
*All My Time offers are provided by our third party suppliers to My Time customers and are subject to availability. My Time and any third party supplier may (in their sole discretion) substitute any of the offers for any other offer that is available for similar or no face value. Room upgrade based on supplier discretion and availability. All offers have no cash value, are not combinable with any other offers and are not transferable. Any offers not used have no surrender value and are not redeemable for cash. Program can be withdrawn at any time.
**Does not apply to changes to the original room category booked by the customer and made by the customer on property at the time of check-in at the resort.
Situated on Oahu's fabled North Shore, Turtle Bay Resort sits on 880 acres of land, with five miles of beautiful coastline Turtle Bay Resort has something for everyone. The resort is newly renovated with new rooms, restaurants, retail space, spa and fitness area. The property also boasts 2-18 hole golf courses, horseback riding, hiking and mountain bike trails and a surf school. Nightlife also abounds at Turtle Bay with Surfer the Bar featuring entertainment throughout the week. There are tons of activities and something for every traveler to enjoy.