Receive up to $1500 & Choose How to Use It
Book your next group with GOGO Vacations and receive up to $1500 on Caribbean and Mexico bookings made 5/1/22 – 11/30/22 for travel through 6/30/24. You can choose whether to keep it as bonus commission, pass the savings to your customer or do a combination of both. 50+ room nights = $250, 75+ room nights = $500, 100+ room nights = $750. Double your earnings, 50+ room nights = $500, 75+ room nights = $1000, 100+ room nights = $1500 when booking applicable Caribbean and Mexico resorts from the following brands: Blue Diamond Resorts, Hilton Cancun an All-Inclusive Resort, Hilton Tulum Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort, Hotel Xcaret Mexico, Hotel Xcaret Arte, Karisma Hotels & Resorts, MELIA Hotels & Resorts, Palladium Hotel Group, The Excellence Collection – Punta Cana, The Fives Hotels, and Velas Resorts.
Let’s Get Started
With Two Ways to Book Group Travel, Choose which Suits your Group.
Traditional Contracted Group
For larger groups of 10 rooms or more with ability to secure a rate and guarantee room availability for the entire group with the added value of group concessions and the convenience of 24/7/365 online access and self-service capabilities via our groups booking platform.
Provides each traveler the flexibility to book at their leisure when booking clients traveling in groups of five rooms or more individually. Benefit from group concessions without signing a group contract along with ability to book best available promotional rate with the convenience of transacting online 24/7/365 via our FIT booking platform.
Step-by-Step Guide for Traditional Contracted Groups
New Group Request
- Log in to Softrip and submit a New Request using the New Group Request Form
- Your Groups expert will respond to the new request within one business day
- A Letter of Agreement will be offered to confirm the group and once signed and deposited, the group inventory is loaded in Softrip for you to self-manage.
Self-Manage Group in Softrip
- Maintain room block and request rooms, traveler details and special requests
- Add service fees, apply payment, or move funds
- View or share documents and request cancellations
- Final payment must be made in Softrip no later than 70-days prior to travel
- A groups expert will be assigned to you and collectively review manifests, transfers, flights, concessions and comps
- Once finalized, documents are sent to you electronically and commissions are processed upon departure
Navigating Softrip - Our Groups Booking Platform
Self-Service Features & Benefits
- MANAGE – Maintain room block and request rooms
- TRAVELER DETAILS – Update passenger birthdates and flight details
- SPECIAL REQUESTS – Enter notes for supplier partners
- SERVICE FEES - Add desired travel advisor service fee
- DOCUMENTS - View and share with clients
- PAYMENTS – Apply a payment or move funds within a booking
- CANCELLATIONS – request individual cancellations
Attend a Live Training
Join us for a live, online training session with Q&A led by one of our experts for step-by-step instructions on navigating Softrip – our Groups booking platform.